Artificial climate box
The artificial climate room is an artificial climate environment in a closed space that does not change according to the outdoor weather; it can be arbitrarily set and accurately controlled indoor lighting, temperature, humidity, pressure, wind speed, harmful gas composition and many other climatic phenomena according to needs, and automatically realize the four seasons or day and night Variety. It is not restricted by natural conditions such as geography and seasons, and can easily simulate the required environment.
Artificial climate chambers are often used to study the impact of environmental conditions on biological life activities, and can also be used for the cultivation, domestication, breeding of certain organisms, and the determination of the performance of other thermal and humid environment control equipment. At present, the artificial climate chamber has been widely used in the fields of ocean, forestry, biology, environmental pollution, agriculture and space development.
Artificial climate chambers can be divided into three types: room type, box type and mixed type. The room type has a central control room and an environmental control room; the box type has an independent control system; the hybrid type refers to a room type artificial climate room equipped with an artificial climate box.
The main parameters
1. Adjustable temperature range: -20℃～50℃
2. Constant temperature accuracy: ±0.5℃～1.5℃
3. Humidity adjustment range: 50～95%RH
3. Constant humidity accuracy: ±3～7% RH
4. Light adjustment intensity: 0-100000LUX
5. Light intensity adjustment method: can be divided into multi-segment adjustable light source can automatically rise and fall
6. CO2 adjustment range: 0-20000ppm (optional)
7. CO2 control accuracy: +10ppm
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US