Constant temperature and humidity laboratory ventilation and water and electricity system
Constant temperature and humidity laboratory air conditioning and ventilation system technical requirements
1. When designing the airflow organization of the constant temperature and humidity laboratory, the air supply and return air use the method of microporous ceiling air supply and floor return air.
2. Considering the uniformity of the air supply, the air supply pipe needs to be made. The material is made of aluminum-platinum composite phenolic foam insulation board (fireproof rating not less than B1) or galvanized steel plate, which can be cut on site.
3. The room should be supplemented with enough fresh air (to meet the physiological needs of the staff).
4. The laboratory should ensure positive pressure, which is greater than 5Pa.
5. If there is a requirement for cleanliness in a constant temperature and humidity laboratory, a high-efficiency filter should be installed, and the air outlet of the high-efficiency filter should meet the design requirements.
6. The laboratory should be designed with fresh air system and exhaust system to ensure smooth air flow.
Technical requirements for constant temperature and humidity laboratory hydropower system
1. The pipes for water supply, drainage and gas power passing through the walls and floors of the clean room should be equipped with sleeves. The pipe sections in the sleeves must not have joints. The pipes and sleeves must be sealed with non-combustible and non-dust-producing sealing materials.
2. Non-combustible materials should be used for the electrical conduits for exposed or concealed installation.
3. The switchboards and cabinets in the clean room should be free from dust, and the panels and cabinet doors should be closed tightly.
4. The junction box of concealed sockets, concealed socket boxes and switches must be cleaned, close to the wall, and installed properly.
5. The lamps must be wiped clean before installation. For concealed lamps embedded in the ceiling, the joints between the frame of the lampshade and the ceiling must be sealed. For surface-mounted ceiling-mounted daylight lamps, the lamp holder should be close to the ceiling.
6. The wire tube must be tightly sealed after entering the junction box or switchboard or cabinet.
7. The constant temperature and humidity laboratory control system should be designed and installed according to the manufacturer's regulations.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US