Constant temperature and humidity laboratory
Requirements of constant temperature and humidity laboratory air conditioning sensors
Accuracy: ±1.5%RH, ±0.3℃
Repeatability: better than 0.5%RH and 0.1℃
Stability: better than 1.0%RH and 0.1℃ per year
Requirements of constant temperature and humidity laboratory for air volume of air conditioning
In theory, the greater the air volume, the smaller the supply air temperature difference, and the more uniform the temperature and humidity; but the greater the air volume, the smaller the dehumidification capacity, or even complete loss. Therefore, constant temperature and humidity air conditioning requires as much air volume as possible on the basis of ensuring the dehumidification capacity. The design of air volume is very strict, and it is realized with various air volume control valves.
Constant temperature and humidity laboratory requirements for temperature and humidity
Because of the requirements of precision, high-precision constant temperature and humidity laboratory air conditioners require that the heating capacity, cooling capacity, humidification capacity, and dehumidification capacity can be adjusted, and the requirements are relatively accurate.
Constant temperature and humidity laboratory decoration technical requirements
1. The decoration of constant temperature and humidity laboratory requires strict thermal insulation and moisture insulation performance. The four facades of the laboratory use color steel composite panels, and the top and bottom surfaces use PE insulation panels for heat preservation and moisture isolation, which can avoid condensation in the rooms upstairs or downstairs when the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor is large in summer.
2. During the decoration of the constant temperature and humidity laboratory, all windows should be closed; cold light sources should be used instead of natural light for lighting; heat preservation and sealing should be fully considered when the door is decorated.
3. For the decoration of the constant temperature and humidity laboratory, the net height should consider the height of the relevant equipment in the laboratory, and should not be less than 2.6m.
4. Labs with particularly high temperature and humidity requirements should be equipped with buffer rooms during decoration.
5. The floor adopts overhead anti-static floor, and the overhead height should be about 30cm.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US