LC200 liquid chromatograph
LC200 liquid chromatograph is a newly designed high-performance high-performance liquid chromatograph. The instrument consists of a high-pressure constant-flow pump,
The sample injection separation system and UV detector consist of three parts.
1. Column thermostat: temperature control range: room temperature 10℃-89℃ (increment 1℃)
2. Temperature stability error: ≤0.5℃
3. High pressure constant flow pump: flow setting range: 0.1ml/min-8.0ml/min
4. Flow stability error: ≤2%
5. Ultraviolet detector: wavelength range: 190nm-600nm
1. It adopts a microcomputer-based dual-pump head parallel complementary high-pressure constant-current pump with self-checking, over-pressure protection and other systems. The pump body is made of stainless steel or polymer materials.
2. The ultraviolet detector adopts a grating spectroscopic system and a special miniature flow cell. Time-varying wavelength analysis can be set, and a five-inch color LCD screen is used as a terminal display device, which can observe test results and spectra in real time, and serve as a window for inputting various operating data parameters.
3. The sampler of the instrument uses six-way injection valve of international general brand; the connecting pipe uses stainless steel pipe or PEEK engineering plastic pipe; the chromatographic column uses domestic and foreign standard C18 column. The instrument is equipped with a column thermostat, which can install two 70mm-200mm long column tubes at the same time. The guide used by the analysis system
4. The signal output of the instrument is equipped with a data processor interface (1Au/V) and a recorder import (100mv/Fs).
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US