The photoelectric gate is a time measuring device with extremely high precision. It uses infrared transmitters and receivers. At the same time, the photoelectric gate has its own switching mode. The photoelectric gate can work in six different modes, which are measuring shading time, light transmission time, The three periods of shading-transmitting-shading and the one-period measurement method of light-shading-transmitting-shading used when measuring the swing cycle of a pendulum, flight timing mode for horizontal throwing motion and interdisciplinary use in chemistry These six modes have greatly expanded the use range of photoelectric gates.
(1) The "I" light is on to measure the shading time;
(2) The "U" light is on to measure the light transmission time;
(3) "IUI" is on for three periods of time;
(4) "I, U" two lights are on at the same time to measure the full cycle time;
(5) "U, IUI" two lights are on at the same time, this is the measurement flight timing
(6) "I, IUI" two lights at the same time to measure the number of drops;
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US