C-shaped steel structure central test bench
The C-shaped steel structure is divided into three styles: desk style, arc or right angle edge style and straight edge style.
1. Steel frame: After being processed by 2MM thick section steel and steel plate, it becomes the load-bearing body of the test bench by gas shielded welding. After phosphating treatment, it is sprayed to prevent corrosion. The steel adjusting feet can adjust the level of the test bench. The adjustment range is not less than 30MM;
2. Test bench top: the different bench top materials introduced above can be selected;
3. Test bench cabinet: 18MM moisture-proof board or melamine density board is used as the cabinet of the C-shaped steel structure test bench;
4. Handle: matte handle, one-word handle and dark pull handle, etc.;
5. Slide rail and hinge: adopt high-quality brand.
C-shaped steel structure suspended standard cabinet: cabinet height (H) is 660mm, depth (D) 510mm, width (W) specifications: 337mm, 437mm, 598mm, 748mm, etc. for selection.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US